Thursday, July 2, 2015

So be it! We are going online!

Ladies and gentlemen!

I cannot tell you how happy I am to be here with you. This is a fresh idea, with nothing to back it up for now. This week I will be moving some texts from the other Blog here, so that we have some base we can go back to.

How will everything look like?
Well... you will certainly see, if you will stay with me here.
There will be a list, some info about me, tags for each text...
You will notice that texts from the past were long, and insightful (at least they attempted to be that way). In the future I can't promise you the same. I might post something short that I noticed whilst going around usual business, I might post a poem, I might post a picture with a caption... I honestly don't know yet. I will make it as worthy as possible for you to stay here, and I hope we will work it out somehow.

Sleep tight. We have glorious future together :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment