Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Sentence or two about Facebook

                Ladies and gentlemen, I have not been active recently, I admit. I said I will… but I wasn’t. Life happened, you know? School, work, relationship… there’s just so little time for anything, even for sleep. Today I’m here just with a little observation, maybe later this week I will come back with other stuff, but don’t quote me on this.
Polish version

                Some time ago I decided that Facebook is no longer need in my life. I uninstalled the application, removed the bookmark from my browser… and I didn’t feel like I lost any vital part of my life. I would log in once in like two weeks, just to see what happened, if there is something important… Well… yesterday I logged in, and suddenly I was on Facebook for 28 minutes without even realizing that.


                And this is why I am happy I almost abandoned my profile. If not for a handful of people I need to keep contact with, I would be long gone whatsoever… In the meantime, I think I will be logging in just to check notifications. Nothing more. I don’t have that much time to just sink in and don’t care…

No comments:

Post a Comment